Welcome to 4 Sisson's and A Dog, actually 2 dogs. Life in McCool can be a bit chaotic with two little girls but we would not have it any other way. Hope you enjoy reading about our adventures as nothing stays the same long and the fun times we have as a family. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shoes are on the Way



Okay, I have been stressing since Sunday because I could not find shoes (the right one's) for Macee to start school. She wanted "Pink and grey Shox" these are the only ones that would do however; her favorite color is blue and originally she wanted blue shoes.

Yesterday during lunch I hovered Kosciusko looking for "HER" shoe. With no luck which was no surprise to me I finally decided to make some calls, still no luck. Today I turned to the WWW and found the perfect shoe, ordered, and now hopefully it will be here soon.







On a different note.....



Macee and Mollie got their ears pierced last night. Macee was such a trooper and Mollie screamed for a little bit. If you were anywhere near Wal-Mart around 6:15 last night,I was not beating my child she was just pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment