
This week has been a very lonely week per say. Brian is now working franchise crew (french fry as Mollie says), he is gone 4 days a week and home Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This week is has been commuting since he is pretty close to the job. I thought we would be able to see him more but it has been hectic.
Monday he called and told me he was gonna be late his truck was messing up. After working on it with a friend so he could get it home, it was 1045 and I was exhausted.
Tuesday he left for work and then his dad and him worked till 1130 that night.
Wednesday night he called and the weather was bad in Jackson so he would be late getting in, at 2AM Thursday he got home.
He went back to Jackson yesterday and at 4AM this morning he called to tell me he was staying in Jackson he was to exhausted to drive home. I TOTALLY understand. A Daddy in Jackson well is better than a Daddy that gets hurt trying to get home from exhaustion.
Macee and Mollie are really good troopers. They understand when the weather is bad that Daddy fixes everyone else's lights.
Maybe we will get to see Brian if the weather permits this weekend.
Also I ask that everyone remember when the weather is bad, they can only work so fast. I get frustrated without electricity too but I also want my husband and best friend to come home SAFE and ALIVE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment