Welcome to 4 Sisson's and A Dog, actually 2 dogs. Life in McCool can be a bit chaotic with two little girls but we would not have it any other way. Hope you enjoy reading about our adventures as nothing stays the same long and the fun times we have as a family. Happy Reading!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Here we go....

I am new to this so I will give it my best shot. Hit me with your best shot.... (sorry flash back). Brian and I are beginnning to adjust to life with two very sassy rowdy girls. After having one for 4 years and the other for 2 years you would think we would have already accomplished this task. Fear not it is an everchanging routine. Nothing is ever the same two days in a row much less two hours straight.

Macee is starting "BIG SCHOOL" on August 7. Brian has adjusted well; however Mama not so well. This is my baby. Granted she has been in daycare but this is serious business. I am not sure I can handle this change. Macee is more than ready and wants to go already.

Mollie has now decided after 6 months of pleading and begging and finally giving up and moving on that she no longer needs to wear diapers. (Refer back to nothing is ever the same). We are so very excited for her and her accomplishment. She has lasted all week so far with only barely 1 accident (just a drop before she got to the pot).

So now that I have rambled about the last few days at the Sisson house, I shall now do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment