Welcome to 4 Sisson's and A Dog, actually 2 dogs. Life in McCool can be a bit chaotic with two little girls but we would not have it any other way. Hope you enjoy reading about our adventures as nothing stays the same long and the fun times we have as a family. Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A New Addition

For those who are wondering, the new addition is a plant in my office. I apologize if the title is misleading.



My very dear friends, Don and Shan, from Bloomers (http://www.bloomerspetals.com/) picked out this beautiful ponytail palm for my office. They know I have a BLACK thumb and would kill any other plant. The picture is from a website because the camera on my phone stinks. I recommend Bloomers to everyone for any occasion. They are very talented florist and have an awesome selection of gifts. Thank you Don and Shan and also Tanner.

Today I ate lunch with them. We had hamburger steak with onion and gravy, toast, salad, and either baked potato or french fries. KUDDOS to Handi Mart. I enjoyed the time. I also go to play with Tanner (Don's Lab). He has no clue he is a dog. He is so well mannered and loves to play ball, go over, he would be delighted to see you.

Well now back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! I thought by the title I was going to have to give a congratulation!!!! Well.. I will anyway.. congrats on the new plant!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete