May I begin by saying the Labor Day weekend was way to short. It has been a hectic 5 days at Sisson Manor. Thursday Brian breaks his finger tears the tendon into and gets 9 stitches. May I remind if that MEN are horrible patients. He is to have surgery tomorrow to repair the damage and hopefully get on the road to recovery. After spending all day in Jackson Friday at the Dr. we did not get anything other than see you Wednesday accomplished.
As we entered Kosciusko City Limits...... daycare calls and Mollie has 102 degree fever and we need to pick her up. To put icing on the cake, they have only sent home 10-12 others with STREP!!!!! We get to the clinic and they do the swab much to Mollie's bull fit and sure enough add her to the list of STREP patients. Nelli Kirkendall was wonderful... Thank you so much. Gave an antibiotic and Tylenol for fever. This is the weirdest thing though. No fever after Friday and she has not missed a lick. All the parents I have talked to say the only symptom their kiddos have is the fever also. No rash, no sore throat, no nothing just FEVER.
Well we are very blessed that Momma nor Macee have contracted the STREP what would the world do if MOM was sick ...... of course just move on along as if nothing was wrong. MOM = SUPERWOMAN sick or not.
Please say a prayer for us tomorrow that Brian;s surgery will be successful and that all the Sisson's will thrive on with the 4 day work week.
P.S. pray for me to have PATIENCE with the MAN PATIENT!!!! LOL!!!!!
So sorry to hear about Brian & Mollie! Hope everyone stays well.
ReplyDeleteAs for the man patient, I am always the weenie of the family that needs FULL attention cast on me. Chip on the other hand when he is sick, don't talk or touch him. Leave him be.
I know I'm a pain when ill so if Brian and I are alike, Lord help you. :)
Thank you for sympathy! I need all the help I can get.
ReplyDelete