Welcome to 4 Sisson's and A Dog, actually 2 dogs. Life in McCool can be a bit chaotic with two little girls but we would not have it any other way. Hope you enjoy reading about our adventures as nothing stays the same long and the fun times we have as a family. Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My New Appliance.....just not the one I wanted

Last night I got home about 630 and started cooking supper. As I went to fix tea glasses around 7 I got irritated because Brian had used all the ice and the trays were not frozen yet, then I made the discovery...... The compressor on the fridge had went out. EVERYTHING in the fridge was spoiled because apparently it had quit either in the night or early yesterday morning and I was at work and Brian in Jackson so no one knew and the stuff in the freezer was quickly thawing.
I called Brian and told him to get home we had a slight emergency. At 730 last night we are making a bat out of hades trip to Lowes in Starkville to get a new fridge, I have been looking at new stoves for about two months but hey when you gotta have a fridge you gotta have a fridge. So here is her debut.

Maybe I can talk Brian into the stove for my Anniversary/Christmas. Unlike most women I love to get an appliance I can use for these occasions. For my Anniversary.Christmas three years ago I got a washer and dryer.

I really do love the new fridge though.

No comments:

Post a Comment