Welcome to 4 Sisson's and A Dog, actually 2 dogs. Life in McCool can be a bit chaotic with two little girls but we would not have it any other way. Hope you enjoy reading about our adventures as nothing stays the same long and the fun times we have as a family. Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Flood And An Update....

I really think we are now experiencing Hurricane Health Attack in McCool!

Yesterday we went for Brian's finger to be repaired. Dr. Lucas is a wonderful man and did a great job. The damage however was worse than we anticipated. The tendon was so severed it could not be repaired. Two different bones were broken so Dr. Lucas removed the pieces, filed it down, scrubbed it really well with antibiotic wash and out a pin in. The pin will keep the finger straight so that scar tissue can form a "makeshift tendon". He goes back Wednesday for a check-up and gets the pin removed in 6 weeks. Brian is in pain but handling it ok.

Now on to the Hurricane. At 130 AM Brian got up sick, not sure if it is pain or the stomach virus, then at 315 AM Macee comes in and tells us she has thrown up in her bed. She had to be picked up yesterday due to diarrhea so I am 99.9% sure it is the "stomach bug" as she says. Daddy is home being Mr. Mom to the best of his ability and I am on standby in the event that it gets to out of control.

Also today was Macee's official school pictures but they will have a make-up day so she will get to take them then.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY that I do not get this bug. I can not be down with two children and a husband unable to take care of themselves.
Until further notice, I am holding on tight and riding out the storm.

Later from Hurricane central!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain!!!
    Hope everyone gets to feeling better!!!
    Walking Pneumonia is going around our house!

    ReplyDelete