Welcome to 4 Sisson's and A Dog, actually 2 dogs. Life in McCool can be a bit chaotic with two little girls but we would not have it any other way. Hope you enjoy reading about our adventures as nothing stays the same long and the fun times we have as a family. Happy Reading!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Cocoa Mae Sisson

I thank God for the wonderful family Brian and I have. Brian's Aunt Sandra (San) raises Miniature Dachshund's. Macee told us Wednesday night that she wanted a baby "wienie dog". Yesterday I called San and asked her if she had any for sale, her reply "No mam, I have one to give the girls". San is awesome she has never missed a birthday or any major event in MK and MC's life. We love her so much.

THANK YOU SAN FOR ALLOWING COCOA TO BECOME PART OF OUR FAMILY!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment